Most orders are shipped within 1–2 business days of order submission. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days.
If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping Costs & Options
Shipping charges are non-refundable. Online calculated shipping costs are based on UPS Ground service from our location in Eugene, Oregon, to your delivery location ZIP Code (Continental U.S. only).
- Heavy Shipments: Orders/shipments weighing over 200 lbs may qualify for a lower shipping cost.
- Expedited faster shipping methods (UPS 3-Day, 2nd Day Air, and Next Day expedited services) are available by special request. Faster shipping options will increase Ground delivery shipping charges by up to triple or more. Please contact us via email or by telephone PRIOR to placing your order for an expedited shipping cost quote. NOTE: Some products are not eligible for expedited shipment due to FAA regulations (i.e., MRE Heaters, matches, fuel, and similar items considered "hazardous materials" by the FAA).
- Alaska & Hawaii: We typically ship orders to Alaska and Hawaii via USPS Priority Mail Insured, and use a Flat Rate box whenever possible. Please note that certain items (i.e., MRE Heaters, matches, fuel, and similar items considered "hazardous materials") cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii due to FAA regulations and USPS guidelines.
Special Shipping Instructions
We always do our best to accommodate requests for special shipping instructions.
On orders totalling $500 or more, TheEpicenter.com reserves the right to require a signature for delivery. For all orders, please understand that requesting "no signature required" (and similar) instructions releases all liability from TheEpicenter.com and the shipping carrier for any loss or damage to the package at delivery.
- TheEpicenter.com will send you a shipping confirmation email on the day your order ships. The email will include the master shipment tracking number, shipment date, scheduled delivery date, number of packages in your shipment, and the shipping delivery address.
- UPS will send you an email notification should there be any delays in transit.
- If you do not receive delivery of your order by the expected delivery date, please contact us to determine the reason for delay in delivery. (See Delivery Delays, below)
Shipping Methods & Transit Times
We use UPS as our standard shipping carrier and ship via UPS Ground, except to Alaska and Hawaii.
Alaska/Hawaii Customers: Our online order system does not currently calculate shipping costs to Alaska or Hawaii. Please call 541-684-0717 to place your order and obtain a shipping quote. We will calculate the shipping charge for your approval prior to final order processing.
We do not ship to Canada, APO/FPO/DPO addresses, to any U.S. territories, or to any international destination. No international orders are accepted.
We ship mid-afternoon on weekdays (non-holidays). If your order is submitted and received by Noon (West Coast/Pacific Time), we can usually ship it out the same day. Orders received after Noon will generally ship on the following business day (excluding weekends and holidays). Orders submitted after Noon on Friday (and on weekends) will typically ship on the following Monday (except Holidays). No weekend or observed holiday delivery options are available for UPS Ground.
Shipments for large orders (over 200 lbs.) may ship by freight and/or may qualify for lower shipping costs. Shipping transit times and delivery times will vary on freight shipments. Should we find a lower shipping cost for your order we will contact you prior to capturing final payment for your order.
Please refer to the following UPS Ground Ship Speed Map for standard Ground transit times (estimated shipping time; business days, not including weekends/holidays). Please allow up to ten (10) days for delivery of your order:
Once an order has shipped and is in transit, the package(s) is no longer in our control. Delivery delays can occasionally occur. The most common reasons for delivery delays are:
- Weather-related conditions and other conditions beyond UPS' control may cause a delay in delivery of your order. Contact us or visit www.UPS.com if you have any questions regarding current delivery exceptions in your area.
- Incorrect Shipping Addresses may delay delivery of your order and will result in an ADDRESS CORRECTION FEE of $15.00 for each package in the shipment. To help prevent delivery delays and Address Correction Fees, please double check the shipping address prior to submitting your order. The most common mistakes made when providing us with shipping address are an incorrect zip code, wrong street number, missing apartment/suite number, and/or missing company name. In all fairness, any fees billed to us by UPS for an address correction or delivery change will be charged back to you when we receive them.
Please inspect your order upon receipt and notify us immediately if you notice a problem with your order so we can promptly make any needed corrections. Order errors reported within 30 days of the delivery date will be corrected with no questions asked; order errors reported beyond 30 days of the delivery date will be reviewed on a case by case basis. See our Returns & Refunds Policy for additional information.
Undeliverable or Refused Orders
Orders with an undeliverable address or a refused delivery are subject to additional charges. See our Returns & Refunds Policy (Refused/Undeliverable Orders).
UPS makes up to three delivery attempts. After the third attempt, if no alternate delivery arrangements have been made with UPS by the receiver at the delivery address, the shipment will be returned to us and therefore considered a Refused/Undeliverable order. See our Returns & Refunds Policy (Refused/Undeliverable Orders).